Replicate 1 application available in our Catalogue of STORM CLOUDS Applications.
Gain first-hand access to our expert guidelines on Security, Ethics, Technical Requirements, Best Practices on co-design and Policies related with Cloud Computing for Public Authorities.
- The hosting and migration of the Applications onto our Cloud Platform will be free of charge until the end of the project in January 2017;
- You will be able to personalize applications according to your Organization’s aesthetical requirements;
- Further personalization is available but not provided by STORM CLOUDS. You will require technical knowledge (please see the Catalogue for exact requirements);
- Technical support and troubleshooting from the STORM CLOUDS consortium, including technical partners Hewlett-Packard, European Dynamics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki;
Catalogue Of Applications
The STORM CLOUDS Catalogue of Applications currently cosists of the following applications.
- Have Your Say ; Demo @http://euparticipo.cm-agueda.pt/
- Virtual Mall ; Demo @ https://smartcity.thessaloniki.gr/virtual-city-market/
- CloudFunding ; Demo @ https://smartcity.thessaloniki.gr/crowd-funding/
- City Branding ; Demo @ http://mklab.iti.gr/tester/citybranding/
- Improve My City ; Demo @ http://www.improve-my-city.com/
- Vive ; Demo @ http://vive.asi-soft.com/
- Colabora ; Demo @ http://things.asi-soft.com/
The Call for Cities is open since January 2016.
Interested cities may apply until the 14th of May 2016.
The selected Cities will be announced on the 1st of June 2016.
Step 2: Selection Phase from the STORM CLOUDS consortium
Step 3: Replicate 1 Application
1) Replication of 1 STORM CLOUDS application per New City;
2) There will be a maximum of 4 New Cities select by STORM CLOUDS;
3) Selected New Cities need to disseminate the STORM CLOUDS Project;
4) Selected New Cities will require at least one contact person in order to collaborate as a Replication Pilot (i.e: share logos for customization purposes, receive training on how to use the back-end of the selected application and on cloudification purposes, reserve a domain in the Organization server, etc.)
5) Selected, New Cities need to Sign the Memorandum of Understanding;
STORM CLOUDS project will not finance New Cities. Instead it will offer them:
- The hosting and migration of the Applications onto the STORM CLOUDS Platform free of charge until the end of the project in January 2017;
- Customization of the desired application according to the New City’s aesthetical requirements (logo, color, language);
- Technical support and troubleshooting from the STORM CLOUDS consortium.